- Description and Services
Camping Valdeiva, surrounded by the green, and 3 Km far from Deiva Marina’s beach, is the perfect location for a holiday on the sea or for tours to discover the culture, the history and the wine and food of our region.
It is the ideal starting point for daily trips by train, on foot or by boat to Cinque Terre, to discover the hundreds sides of the National Park.
All the year we have a free shuttle bus service which brings you to the sea and to the centre of Deiva Marina, from where , in few minutes by train, you can reach the wonderful Cinque Terre.
- Available in the campsite: Pitches for caravans and motorhomes, pitches for small tent on typical terraces, bungalows, chalets, caravans and mobilhomes.
- OUR BUNGALOWS are small wooden houses of about 32 square meters. They are composed by a bedroom with double bed and 2 single beds (bunk beds) living-room with equipped kitchen with sofa-bed, heating, bathroom with hot shower and table and chairs even outside.
- OUR MOBILHOME composed by a double and a twin-bedded room, bathroom with hot shower and a comfortable living-room. Outside there will be the equipped kitchenette and a wood terrace with table and chairs.
- OUR CHALETS are small houses completely in wood of about 25 square meters. They have two separated small shared bedrooms with a double bed each one, equipped kitchenette with sofa-bed, bathroom with shower and table and chairs even outside.
- OUR CARAVANS composed by a caravan as bedroom and a wooden veranda with a small equipped kitchenette and table and chairs even outside.
Camping Valdeiva offers many services: bar, restaurant, pizzeria, minimarket, swimming pool, children play ground , bowls area, ping pong, internet point and WI-FI area.
How to get to Deiva Marina and to Camping Valdeiva:
By car: Exit A12 Deiva Marina, follow the directions to the village of Deiva Marina for about 5 Km. After a big turn you will find a straight stretch. The first Campsite on the left is Camping Valdeiva.
By train: Train station of Deiva Marina. Just outside the train station you can wait the bus or call the campsite for the free shuttle bus service.
Nearest airports: GENOA (60 Km), PISA(120 Km).
The campsite will be closed from the 10th January until the 10th February and from the 5th November until the 5th December.
Contacts: Località Ronco, Deiva Marina, Italy - Tel. +39 0187 824174, Fax. +39 0187 825352, www.valdeiva.it